Your Virtual Sales Appointment is Now Confirmed
Your Virtual Appointment is now confirmed – and we look forward to video conferencing with you on:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION for your Virtual Appointment:
- Our Sales Team – Lucy Poirier and Adrian Perez – will be sending you a personal email within the next 24 hours with an invitation link that will allow you to connect via a zoom (video) conference call on the date and time of your appointment; just click on the link when the date and time of your appointment comes up, and you’ll automatically be directed via your browser to the video conference. If you prefer to connect by phone only, just let them know.
- To review Brooklyn Heights – the site map, pricing, floor plans, deposit structure, features and finishes – feel free to browse the website; all the materials are here to help you.
- During your meeting, please have ready the following:
- Your driver’s licence
- Your Lawyer’s contact information
- We’re offering a paperless, easy and secure way to sign your sales contract should you decide to move forward. You’ll receive your Agreement of Purchase and Sale (“APS”) via email and will be able to sign digitally and send back immediately and securely.
- In order to provide the required deposits, we have installed a lockbox system at the Sales Centre to drop off your initial deposit and remaining deposit cheques. We will require the initial deposit of $5000 to be dropped off within 24 hours of the signing of the APS in order to secure your reservation.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Lucy Poirier and Adrian Perez, your sales representatives at 519.740.0850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.